Skip to main content

25 Bible figures you must NEVER encounter

 


🚨 New Series Alert! 🚨

Starting soon, I’ll be sharing a powerful series on 25 Bible figures you must NEVER encounter on your journey to destiny! These are individuals whose influence can derail, delay, or destroy purpose. But don’t worry—I’ll also reveal how to overcome them and stay on the path God has designed for you!

Stay connected, stay alert, and get ready for deep insights that will empower you to discern, resist, and prevail. Your destiny must be fulfilled! 🔥



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek God first

  SEEK GOD FIRST  In the hustle and bustle of life, it's easy to get caught up in various pursuits; from career ambitions to personal goals. However, as Christians, it is a must for us to seek God first.  The Hebrew word for "Seek" (“baqash”) means to search out with a striving or desire. His “face”- “His presence”. To inquire or seek diligently. It often implies seeking with the intention of finding or understanding. The Hebrew word for "first" ("ri'shôn") refers to being the initial or primary in order, time, or importance. It signifies placing something or someone at the forefront. In Hebrew, when we say "seek God first," it implies diligently searching for and inquiring about God with the intention of making Him the primary focus and priority in our lives. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO SEEK GOD?    To seek God first means we turn to Him before anyone or anything else for help, guidance, wisdom, and setting priorities. When we seek God first, w...

GOD HATES IT

 GOD HATES IT!!! There is a great deception that has crept into the church, and many are falling into it without realizing the danger they are in. That deception is MIXING; mixing the things of God with the things of the devil, mixing light with darkness, and thinking that God will still be pleased. But I am here to tell you the truth: God does not accept a mixture! The Bible says: "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth." (Revelation 3:15-16) When you mix God with the world, when you mix the Holy Spirit with the demonic, when you mix truth with lies, you become lukewarm. And the Word of God is CLEAR: He will vomit you out. Many people today, due to a lack of patience, want to be seen. They want power, fame, influence, or quick results, so they open up to the devil willingly. Others do not even know that they have opened the door to the ene...

THE DOOR OF SALVATION

  I am honored to write a book on the topic of how to get born again. In this book, I will be sharing with you my personal experiences and insights on this topic. Dear readers! Greetings to you, from all over the world. I am thrilled to have this opportunity to share my insights with you on a topic that I'm deeply passionate about: "How to Get Born Again". Today, we are living in a world that is more complex and challenging than ever before. Many misconceptions are shared behind the pulpits, books and videos on this matter, that generate a type of people that are really not born again. Many preachers promote a style on how to get born again that put the souls in a kind of simulation and make people think that they are born again when they are not. That is why many called Christians are not able to live a sinless life. In our modern time it is so easy to lose our way amid the chaos and confusion. However, I'm a firm believer that it is never too late to start again ...